Unit 6 – from R2000
- Separate entrance with private patio and barbeque
- Bathroom en suite
- Second bathroom
- Lounge and open plan kitchen
- Fridge, glass hob and under counter oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Tea and coffee
- Flat screen tv with satellite channels
- Free wifi and internet access
- Mini safe
- Inside fireplace
Upstairs Sea view apartment suitable for 4 persons
This stunning 125sqm apartment consists of a large lounge/dining room with a fireplace, and semi open plan fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and a panoramic view of the sea and the lighthouse. The Master bedroom has a queen size bed, and views of the lighthouse from one side and down the road past the shops to the sea from the other side. The en-suite bathroom has a gorgeous oval bath and hand shower. The second bedroom has 2 single beds, and a view of the lighthouse. The guest/2nd bathroom has a shower. Between the two bedrooms is a small alcove and a single bed for a small child. The sliding doors from the lounge lead to a back patio with a built-in fireplace to braai.
• Our rates exclude breakfast as most of our guests choose to have a leisurely breakfast at the coffee shop which is only 100m away, after exploring the lighthouse tower and museum.
• For the early starters, a self-catering continental style breakfast can be arranged in your units if you notify us in advance.
• We have a laundrette just nearby, and offer a drop off service whilst you explore our tranquil, picturesque town.
• Units 1-5 are all downstairs units, have no view of the sea, but all have separate entrances and each their own lounge, and fully equipped kitchen to afford our guests privacy and the self-catering option if they so choose. All have patios that are private and cosy, some with fireplaces on the patios.